Welcome to this installment of BlueSky's featurette series, where we break down a feature of the HCL Commerce platform. HCL continues to push the envelope when it comes to adding new functionality to the Commerce platform. This featurette highlights their newest...
HCL Commerce Featurette: Signals CDP
Welcome to this month’s BlueSky Featurette where we dissect a feature of the HCL Commerce platform or in this case, a feature that is coming soon! HCL is introducing an open source customer data platform (CDP) called “Signals” to be included in the HCL Commerce platform at no additional cost!
We all know customers have come to expect personalization at every touchpoint. Companies have so much data at their disposal but a common challenge is interpreting customer data and leveraging it effectively for personalization.
HCL Commerce is helping solve this problem with the introduction of their embedded CDP- Signals. Signals will leverage customer data, behavior data, analytics and AI to enable businesses to automate a unique customer experience at scale. This customer data will be fed back to HCL Commerce for personalized marketing purposes.
Why is HCL Commerce’s Signals CDP exciting?
- The death of third-party cookies is imminent: Google announced that third-party tracking cookies will be blocked in Chrome in 2024. Leverage Signals to track behavior directly without relying on third-party cookies.
- Signals is pre-connected to HCL tools and popular social channels.
- Open-source, non-proprietary, extendable tools.
- Signals is a free-of-charge solution offering, with unlimited software use for existing HCL Commerce customers.
BlueSky Commerce can help you unleash the power of Signals and map out a roadmap strategy to leverage this CDP to its fullest potential. Contact BlueSky Commerce to learn more about what to expect in terms of CDP capabilities from HCL.
HCL continues to focus on improvements to the HCL Commerce product. Read more about what they’ve accomplished since the acquisition of Commerce from IBM. Check out some of the other topics in BlueSky’s HCL Featurette series:
- HCL Commerce Featurette: Signals CDP
- HCL Commerce Featurette: React Stores
- HCL Commerce Featurette: Page Builder
- HCL Commerce Featurette: Personalized Marketing
- HCL Commerce Featurette: Performance
- Featurette: HCL Headless Commerce Simplified
- HCL Commerce B2B Featurette
- Featurette: HCL Commerce Cloud Native
- Featurette: HCL Commerce Search
Start the Conversation
BlueSky’s unmatched commerce expertise allows us to help our clients understand how to utilize omnichannel and business solutions to reach, attract, engage, and grow customers.
Talent: 10 Benefits of Outsourcing Recruitment to a Third Party In today's competitive market, finding the specific talent that meets your company's requirements is more difficult than ever. It's also no secret that hiring new employees can be costly, time-consuming,...
Don't worry - BlueSky has got you covered! It was great to see old friends, partners, clients, and prospects at the House of Blues in Chicago last month. If you weren't able to attend this year, read on to catch up on what you missed! Over three days in Chicago, HCL,...
There isn’t always an app for that For well over a year, I have been working with a client, developing their strategic roadmap. About four months in, we were making great headway after completing interviews with key stakeholders and training in our methodology about...