Customer expectations continue to rise. Digital consumers want a faster, more personalized, and effortless "in the moment" experience and won't hesitate to move to your competitor to get what they want. Competition has never been greater - but the ability to stand...
HCL Commerce B2B Featurette
Welcome to the third installment in our series of HCL Commerce “Featurettes”, where we highlight a specific set of functionality within HCL Commerce. This Featurette will highlight B2B capabilities, which have been a strength of HCL Commerce, formerly IBM WebSphere Commerce, for years.
B2B businesses demand a lot from their eCommerce solution. The ability to support needs like complex contract pricing, invoicing, product entitlements, and contract management are cornerstones to a top-tier enterprise B2B solution.
Here are some of the capabilities HCL Commerce comes equipped with for sites that sell directly to businesses:
- Ability to set up multiple catalogs for different customers with product entitlements
- Customer-specific contract pricing
- Requisitions lists (saved items)
- Multiple saved orders and re-ordering
- Self-serve registration for organization and buyers
- Ability to “buy on behalf of”
- Guest browsing and shopping
- Multi-language/multi-currency support
Both B2B & B2C companies have trusted the HCL Commerce platform to support their complex needs over the years. Whether buying holiday gifts for family members or purchasing a complex raw material, customers expect an excellent shopping experience. It is important to personalize that experience while providing a simple and effective way for B2B users to place orders so they don’t have to call your customer service team!
If you would like to learn more about HCL Commerce, B2B best practices, or discuss any challenges you’re having, contact me and I’d be happy to arrange a call with one of our experts.
- HCL Commerce Featurette: Signals CDP
- HCL Commerce Featurette: Marketplace
- HCL Commerce Featurette: React Stores
- HCL Commerce Featurette: Page Builder
- HCL Commerce Featurette: Personalized Marketing
- HCL Commerce Featurette: Performance
- Featurette: HCL Headless Commerce Simplified
- HCL Commerce B2B Featurette
- Featurette: HCL Commerce Cloud Native
- Featurette: HCL Commerce Search
Start the Conversation
BlueSky’s unmatched commerce expertise allows us to help our clients understand how to utilize omnichannel and business solutions to reach, attract, engage, and grow customers.
HCL Commerce User Group & Networking Event It's been a while since we've gotten together! We are all looking forward to the chance to collaborate and discuss the latest exciting HCL Commerce updates. Join us to take a look at the HCL Commerce product roadmap, hear...
BlueSky Commerce and HCL Commerce co-developed "Ruby" You may be hearing some buzz lately about “Ruby” - the new HCL Commerce React-based starter store. Ruby is a production-ready starter storefront, available for HCL Commerce clients, starting in summer 2023. HCL and...
We saw record-breaking sales in the 2022 holiday season. Why is that? Because companies are stepping up to provide excellent customer experiences and anticipate their clients' needs. To make sure you are prepared for next year, read this article from Adobe to start...