Welcome to this month's BlueSky Featurette where we dissect a feature of the HCL Commerce platform or in this case, a feature that is coming soon! HCL is introducing an open source customer data platform (CDP) called “Signals” to be included in the HCL Commerce...
HCL Commerce B2B Featurette
Welcome to the third installment in our series of HCL Commerce “Featurettes”, where we highlight a specific set of functionality within HCL Commerce. This Featurette will highlight B2B capabilities, which have been a strength of HCL Commerce, formerly IBM WebSphere Commerce, for years.
B2B businesses demand a lot from their eCommerce solution. The ability to support needs like complex contract pricing, invoicing, product entitlements, and contract management are cornerstones to a top-tier enterprise B2B solution.
Here are some of the capabilities HCL Commerce comes equipped with for sites that sell directly to businesses:
- Ability to set up multiple catalogs for different customers with product entitlements
- Customer-specific contract pricing
- Requisitions lists (saved items)
- Multiple saved orders and re-ordering
- Self-serve registration for organization and buyers
- Ability to “buy on behalf of”
- Guest browsing and shopping
- Multi-language/multi-currency support
Both B2B & B2C companies have trusted the HCL Commerce platform to support their complex needs over the years. Whether buying holiday gifts for family members or purchasing a complex raw material, customers expect an excellent shopping experience. It is important to personalize that experience while providing a simple and effective way for B2B users to place orders so they don’t have to call your customer service team!
If you would like to learn more about HCL Commerce, B2B best practices, or discuss any challenges you’re having, contact me and I’d be happy to arrange a call with one of our experts.
- HCL Commerce Featurette: Signals CDP
- HCL Commerce Featurette: React Stores
- HCL Commerce Featurette: Page Builder
- HCL Commerce Featurette: Personalized Marketing
- HCL Commerce Featurette: Performance
- Featurette: HCL Headless Commerce Simplified
- HCL Commerce B2B Featurette
- Featurette: HCL Commerce Cloud Native
- Featurette: HCL Commerce Search
Start the Conversation
BlueSky’s unmatched commerce expertise allows us to help our clients understand how to utilize omnichannel and business solutions to reach, attract, engage, and grow customers.
Are you currently looking for an OMS solution? Modern order management systems enable you to rollout products faster, design processes to increase efficiency, reduce training time, and minimize user errors. The market is full of great OMS solutions(old and new) today....
What is Virtual Inventory? Virtual Inventory gives retailers new ways to aggregate and segment their stock. It lets them create virtual pools of inventory—defined by inventory rules, buffers, and exclusions—and control which inventory pool is used for what purpose,...
We're nearing the 3-year anniversary of HCL Commerce's acquisition of WebSphere Commerce from IBM. Since 2019, HCL Commerce has steadied the platform on a path to success, collecting feedback from valued customers and partners, to foster cutting-edge continuous...