5 Key Benefits of HCL Commerce's React-Based Stores Welcome to this month's installment of BlueSky's Featurette series, where we select a feature of the HCL Commerce platform to highlight. Since the acquisition of HCL Commerce, formerly WebSphere Commerce, HCL has...
Featurette: HCL Commerce Cloud Native
This is the second installment of BlueSky’s “Featurette” series (read part one here), where we will highlight the cloud native focus placed on the development of HCL Commerce V9+. HCL has elevated IBM WebSphere Commerce, a previously cloud-optimized solution, to be inherently cloud native. But what does that mean?
Cloud native HCL Commerce means companies can expect more flexibility, scalability, and ultimately a better experience for their customers.
Here are some of the key features of HCL Commerce that are a result of it being a cloud-native solution:
- Faster and cheaper development cycles – containerization provides the ability to launch enhancements regularly without any disruption to business (no downtime).
- Agile continuous improvement process – regular functional releases are easily tested and launched in a consistent manner.
- Microservices and APIs allow for plug-and-play components and integrations.
- Ability to scale and add capacity quickly and automatically due to demand, or remove capacity during non-peak times to save operational costs.
- Ability to leverage the regional and global capabilities of cloud platforms to reach your customers faster and better prevent disasters and outages.
Cloud native commerce sets the stage for an eCommerce solution to meet your long-term needs that can be easily modified, updated, and have capacity increased or decreased in a matter of minutes. The days of planning for a few major releases per year and major upgrade projects are over.
Because HCL has laid the groundwork with a cloud native solution, HCL Commerce can be quickly deployed and updated to meet your strict timeline and customer needs. BlueSky is known for taking customers live quickly and easily. We’ve successfully launched clients on HCL Commerce via our BlueSky CloudCommerce solution in as little as 3 months.
BlueSky CloudCommerce can be deployed quickly and at an affordable cost while leaving the day-to-day management of the infrastructure to BlueSky. BlueSky CloudCommerce, powered by HCL Commerce, includes the following:
- Quick deploy store model with pre-built integrations such as payment gateway, address verification, shipping provider, Google Analytics, and more
- Infrastructure support, hosting, reporting, tracking, and incident resolution
- Annual strategic roadmap planning
- Flexible hosting and production support options
- Flexible 3 & 5-year term agreement options
- 99.9% SLA
Start the Conversation
BlueSky’s unmatched commerce expertise allows us to help our clients understand how to utilize omnichannel and business solutions to reach, attract, engage, and grow customers.
Welcome to this month's BlueSky Featurette, where we highlight another exciting feature of the HCL Commerce platform called "Page Builder." Since HCL Commerce (formerly IBM WebSphere Commerce) was acquired by HCL two years ago, we have seen a steady stream of...
Seasons Greetings! Yes, We Know it’s July, but the 2021 Holiday Season is Right Around the Corner! Are you prepared? Throughout the past year, we have seen a lot of change in the world, especially in the realm of omnichannel shopping. Today, customers are much more...
HCL Commerce, formerly IBM WebSphere Commerce, has been providing its customers with the ability to deliver personalized marketing experiences to their customers for years. This functionality isn't new, but it is still worth highlighting. In this month's HCL Commerce...