Customer expectations continue to rise. Digital consumers want a faster, more personalized, and effortless "in the moment" experience and won't hesitate to move to your competitor to get what they want. Competition has never been greater - but the ability to stand...
Featurette: HCL Commerce Cloud Native
This is the second installment of BlueSky’s “Featurette” series (read part one here), where we will highlight the cloud native focus placed on the development of HCL Commerce V9+. HCL has elevated IBM WebSphere Commerce, a previously cloud-optimized solution, to be inherently cloud native. But what does that mean?
Cloud native HCL Commerce means companies can expect more flexibility, scalability, and ultimately a better experience for their customers.
Here are some of the key features of HCL Commerce that are a result of it being a cloud-native solution:
- Faster and cheaper development cycles – containerization provides the ability to launch enhancements regularly without any disruption to business (no downtime).
- Agile continuous improvement process – regular functional releases are easily tested and launched in a consistent manner.
- Microservices and APIs allow for plug-and-play components and integrations.
- Ability to scale and add capacity quickly and automatically due to demand, or remove capacity during non-peak times to save operational costs.
- Ability to leverage the regional and global capabilities of cloud platforms to reach your customers faster and better prevent disasters and outages.
Cloud native commerce sets the stage for an eCommerce solution to meet your long-term needs that can be easily modified, updated, and have capacity increased or decreased in a matter of minutes. The days of planning for a few major releases per year and major upgrade projects are over.
Because HCL has laid the groundwork with a cloud native solution, HCL Commerce can be quickly deployed and updated to meet your strict timeline and customer needs. BlueSky is known for taking customers live quickly and easily. We’ve successfully launched clients on HCL Commerce via our BlueSky CloudCommerce solution in as little as 3 months.
BlueSky CloudCommerce can be deployed quickly and at an affordable cost while leaving the day-to-day management of the infrastructure to BlueSky. BlueSky CloudCommerce, powered by HCL Commerce, includes the following:
- Quick deploy store model with pre-built integrations such as payment gateway, address verification, shipping provider, Google Analytics, and more
- Infrastructure support, hosting, reporting, tracking, and incident resolution
- Annual strategic roadmap planning
- Flexible hosting and production support options
- Flexible 3 & 5-year term agreement options
- 99.9% SLA
- HCL Commerce Featurette: Signals CDP
- HCL Commerce Featurette: Marketplace
- HCL Commerce Featurette: React Stores
- HCL Commerce Featurette: Page Builder
- HCL Commerce Featurette: Personalized Marketing
- HCL Commerce Featurette: Performance
- Featurette: HCL Headless Commerce Simplified
- HCL Commerce B2B Featurette
- Featurette: HCL Commerce Cloud Native
- Featurette: HCL Commerce Search
Start the Conversation
BlueSky’s unmatched commerce expertise allows us to help our clients understand how to utilize omnichannel and business solutions to reach, attract, engage, and grow customers.
HCL Commerce User Group & Networking Event It's been a while since we've gotten together! We are all looking forward to the chance to collaborate and discuss the latest exciting HCL Commerce updates. Join us to take a look at the HCL Commerce product roadmap, hear...
BlueSky Commerce and HCL Commerce co-developed "Ruby" You may be hearing some buzz lately about “Ruby” - the new HCL Commerce React-based starter store. Ruby is a production-ready starter storefront, available for HCL Commerce clients, starting in summer 2023. HCL and...
We saw record-breaking sales in the 2022 holiday season. Why is that? Because companies are stepping up to provide excellent customer experiences and anticipate their clients' needs. To make sure you are prepared for next year, read this article from Adobe to start...