A Passionate Team of Problem Solvers
Many professional service organizations have associates who help their clients improve their business. At BlueSky Commerce, we believe our difference is the expertise, value, and quality delivered with every project, ensuring our clients’ long-term return on their investment. BlueSky Commerce strives to attract and retain top-level employees and has confidence that every individual in our organization has the experience, professionalism, and ingenuity to achieve this goal.
Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Indiana 9 years and counting!
We are committed to fostering a team environment that encourages personal and professional growth. We are an entrepreneurial and client-focused company that invests in the main factor that ensures our success—our people. We want the people who join us to stay and build their careers, to grow with us, and share in the rewards of our hard work and success. BlueSky Commerce team members’ openly share opinions and ideas that play a key role in the company’s decisions. We take pride in a culture based on respect, collaboration, and diversity.
We are currently looking for qualified candidates.
Come join our team!
We take pride in our culture that is based on respect, collaboration, and diversity. Our BlueSky’ers believe in exceeding customer expectations through ingenuity, professionalism, and experience.
As a valued employee on the BlueSky team, you have access to a comprehensive portfolio of benefits offering a wide range of protection and opportunity for you and any dependent.
BlueSky is pleased to provide a significant contribution toward health, dental, and vision insurance premiums for its employees and families:
- Medical Plans with Company Contribution
- Traditional PPO
- High Deductible w/ Health Savings Account Option
- Dental Coverage with Company Contribution
- Vision (VSP) Benefit Available
- Pre–tax Flexible Spending Account Available
Paid and Unpaid Leaves of Absence
BlueSky strives to create work–life balance for each employee. We foster an environment that values your contribution to the company objectives and that is energetic about your professional career goals, while also leaving space for addressing the demands of life outside the office.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) — Full-time employees are eligible for PTO. PTO may be used for vacations, personal time, and sick leave.
- Eight Company–Paid Holidays
- Medical Leave of Absence
- Parental Leave of Absence
- Personal Leave of Absence
- Military Duty
- Jury Duty
Life, Accident, Disability
- $50,000 of standard life
- Broad array of Aflac options
- 401K Savings Plan
- Continuing Education Incentives
- Management by Objectives (MBO) Bonus Program
- Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Coffee/Soda/Snack Bars
- Health Club/Membership Reimbursement
- Company–paid mobile phone w/ voice & data plan
* This statement of benefits should not be construed as a formal offer of benefits or compensation to potential or existing employees. BlueSky offerings are subject to change. Initial offer of benefits and/or compensation will be stated in your offer letter. Current employees may request updated information by contacting Human Resources or referring to the BlueSky Employee Handbook.
If You’re Going To Be Working Here, Why Not Live Here?
- Noblesville Schools has been recognized nationally for their Project Lead The Way STEM curriculum and are one of only a few districts in the state to offer the programming K-12.
- The Noblesville Parks & Rec Department boasts an extensive list of parks, trails, facilities and recreational activities
- Noblesville Mayor is focused on “Noblesville’s Next Chapter”, which involves expanding the city and unveiling new economic development projects to encourage growth.
- A city where tradition meets innovation, Noblesville cultivates culture, commerce and community while celebrating our hometown feel and city appeal.
- Fishers is one of the fastest growing communities in Indiana and has received national accolades for entrepreneurship, livability, and safety.
- Fishers ranked 7th in 2018 as the Best Place to Live in America
- Fishers was named 2017 #1 best place to live in by Money Magazine.
- #5 on The Home Security Advisor’s Top 10 Safest Cities in Indiana
- 2018 Green Community of the Year for population 50,000 – 99,999
- Carmel is one of the fastest growing cities in Indiana. Located just north of Indianapolis in Hamilton County, Carmel is a dynamic edge city with award-winning schools, thriving businesses and family-oriented neighborhoods.
- Carmel has been recognized in 2018 as the Best Place to Live in America, for the second year in a row
- Carmel High School is ranked as the #6 High School in the State
- The Current in Carmel ranks Carmel as the Number 1 place for job seekers in Hamilton County
- The City is a roundabout hub boasting upwards of 120 roundabouts, and still adding more!
- WalletHub’s 2016’s Best Small Cities in America (99th percentile)
- 18th Best Place to Live – Money Magazine 2013
Fostering a Culture of Good
It’s important to give back. That’s why we launched BlueSky Cares, a program focused on empowering employees to give back to the communities that surround our offices. The program continues to grow and be successful because of the civic-minded individuals that we work with every day. We strive to make a difference and support the communities that surround where we live and work.
Connect directly with Josh Woody, our VP of Human Resources, on LinkedIn
Interested in Joining the BlueSky Team?
We are always looking for qualified candidates. Grow with us, and share in the rewards of our hard work and success!