5 Benefits to Hiring BlueSky Commerce to Staff Your eComm Needs!
1. Specialized ExperienceAs a company, we have over a decade of experience implementing enterprise-class commerce solutions for top retailers and B2B around the world. We have successfully applied our proven methodology to deliver projects on-time and within budget. Whether we’re asked to simply stand up an out-of-the-box product or tackle a more complex end-to-end systems integration, our consultants possess the skills and project experience to do things right the first time and avoid pitfalls that others may encounter. Our many happy clients routinely enlist BlueSky Commerce for follow-on work or support engagements.
2. Targeted SourcingOur Talent team is out in the marketplace every day engaging with top industry professionals. They’re not only sourcing and recruiting for client companies, but also responsible for filling positions on our internal project teams here at BlueSky. Our investment in recruiting resources has allowed us to build a deep global network of potential candidates we can quickly contact to present career opportunities with our clients. We are very rarely given a job order for a skills profile that we haven’t already previously sourced and delivered. The more we can compress the recruiting timeline and supply a qualified resource, the sooner you can elevate your eComm operation!
3. Interviewing CapabilitiesUnlike other staffing firms, we’re able to take a more holistic approach to vetting candidates before we present them to clients for consideration. For most job profiles, we can leverage associates in our technology consulting division to conduct technical interviews and then include that feedback in our candidate presentations. Whether it’s assessing a candidate’s general coding abilities or their specific development experience on a platform (such as Magento or HCL Commerce, formerly WebSphere Commerce), we have folks on staff who can “speak” a variety of languages and possess hands-on experience with various applications.
4. Process ManagementThe recruiters on our Talent team have decades of experience in full lifecycle recruiting. Personally, I’ve been working in the eCommerce & Digital Marketing space since the late 1990’s. I’ve provided both consulting and talent acquisition services over the years. We not only find the right talent, but we can also manage the entire search process and act as a trusted advisor to our clients (and candidates) along the way. Employment is a two-way street. Finding someone who fits the profile is only half the battle. Selling a candidate on the opportunity and garnering buy-in to pursue a new job is equally challenging at times. You need a partner who can effectively articulate your company’s story and employment brand to the market. Although recruiting is a dynamic process with many variables, we are adept at facilitating and managing expectations and communication between both parties.
5. Multiple Placement OptionsWith BlueSky Commerce, you have the flexibility to bring on talent as a direct hire employee, a contractor on our payroll/benefits, or as a contractor with a right to convert to a direct employee at some point. We offer competitive fees and rates across all those scenarios. Additionally, our direct hire placements carry a satisfaction guarantee where we will replace a candidate who leaves service within a certain period of time (subject to terms and conditions). In summary, these are just a few reasons to consider leveraging the staffing services of BlueSky Commerce. We have the experience and connections to help your organization win the very competitive battle for talent. We look forward to an opportunity to further discuss your needs and hiring challenges. Feel free to use our contact form to initiate the conversation. Additionally, I welcome LinkedIn connections and dialogue. Let’s connect!
We have deep experience staffing for these marketing-leading platforms:
Josh Woody manages global HR functions for BlueSky offices in the US, Canada, and India. He also spearheads talent acquisition efforts to attract and secure top professionals to the organization. In 2017, we formalized BlueSky’s Talent Acquisition division, a recruiting and placement division focused on delivering talent to client companies either on a direct hire basis or contract staff augmentation. Josh manages this division and its team of seasoned recruiters.