We all know that personalized and streamlined customer experiences are crucial to the success of any digital strategy. Customers expect high-value interactions wherever they spend their time shopping. But how do we know if our customers are experiencing the type of...
HCL Now Has Full Ownership of IBM WebSphere Commerce
On Monday, July 1, 2019, HCL Technologies announced that it concluded the acquisition of select IBM products. Now that the deal has closed, HCL has full ownership of research and development, sales, marketing, delivery, and support for seven products, including our favorite, WebSphere Commerce.
Since the original announcement by IBM in December, BlueSky stayed close to IBM and participated in strategy sessions on the product’s future (under the ownership of HCL). We also got closer to HCL and were among the first partners in their pilot program, HCL Partner Connect.
HCL also chose BlueSky to build its brand-new e-commerce site for online software renewals. It was an honor to be selected by HCL to build their renewal site – and of course, the new e-commerce site is built on IBM WebSphere Commerce, now HCL Commerce.
HCL’s and BlueSky’s top priority is current Commerce users, and we are all focused on providing you long-term value from your investment in Commerce. To that end, we are working with HCL to co-host customer meetings to address HCL Commerce; if you are interested in a session, let us know.
In the meantime, here are a few key things to know:
- HCL Software is the name of the new division of HCL Technologies formed to serve customers and partners in the area of DevSecOps, Automation, Digital Solutions, Data Management, Marketing, and Commerce.
- Commerce is the name of the product – it is referenced as HCL Commerce, Commerce by HCL, and just plain Commerce.
- You must be registered as an HCL customer for access to a variety of customer portals. Visit the Welcome Page to gain access to:
- Support Portal to view and submit technical support tickets.
- Software License Management Portal to view your existing entitlements and get access to product downloads. There were some minor issues with the data that went from IBM to HCL so you may receive incorrect notifications regarding your software entitlement and renewals. BlueSky can help you resolve issues, just let us know.
Learn more about HCL Commerce:
- HCL Unica Discover Overview: Leveraging Behavioral Analytics to Drive Revenue
- HCL Commerce Featurette: React Stores
- HCL Commerce Featurette: Page Builder
- HCL Commerce Featurette: Personalized Marketing
- HCL Commerce Featurette: Performance
- HCL V9 Top Ten Lessons Learned
- HCL Commerce Update
- Featurette: HCL Headless Commerce Simplified
- HCL Commerce B2B Featurette
- HCL Commerce Sneak Peek for Fall 2020 Release
Where BlueSky Commerce Can Help
BlueSky (Now BlueSky Commerce) is proud to be identified as a top HCL Commerce business partner. We helped IBM WebSphere Commerce users gain value from their investment for the past 13 years and we are committed to serving HCL Commerce users today and into the future.
Start the Conversation
BlueSky’s unmatched commerce expertise allows us to help our clients understand how to utilize omnichannel and business solutions to reach, attract, engage, and grow customers.
Composition Culture I have two teenage boys who are REALLY into music. One plays drums and sings. The other plays bass and lead guitar. They get their talent from their mother for sure. I do not have a musical bone in my body. Don’t get me wrong, I love music. I just...
Gaining Traction: Five Ways Nonprofits Can Leverage eCommerce Strategies to Catapult Their Fundraising Outcomes
There is likely no better industry to adopt digital strategies than the not-for-profit industry. And now is the time nonprofits should begin looking at their digital transformation strategies as they head into year-end fundraising activities. By integrating digital...
According to CNN Business, the US economy added 943,000 jobs in July and the unemployment rate fell to 5.4%. This was the biggest job gain since last August. Additionally, CNN reports the June jobs gains were revised upwards to 938,000 jobs added. To coincide with...