Customer expectations continue to rise. Digital consumers want a faster, more personalized, and effortless "in the moment" experience and won't hesitate to move to your competitor to get what they want. Competition has never been greater - but the ability to stand...
HCL Commerce Featurette: Improved SEO on Every Page
Welcome to this month’s installment of BlueSky’s Featurette series, where we select a feature of the HCL Commerce platform to highlight. This month we will be focusing on capabilities within the HCL Commerce platform that enhance search engine optimization or SEO rankings.
There isn’t an exact science to SEO – it’s more of an evolving art form that requires constant tweaking and ongoing attention. Improvement in SEO rankings is a key area of focus for every marketing team. HCL Commerce is focused on implementing enhancements to its eCommerce platform that enable SEO ranking improvements.
At a high level, the following components of a website are part of what make up SEO algorithms:
- Modernization of technology
- High-quality content
- Optimization of URLs
- User experience
These are just some of the areas that all companies should focus on to enhance their SEO rankings. An eCommerce platform can help with some of these components inherently and can enable marketers to make some improvements on their own as well.
HCL Commerce and BlueSky have the following tools and foundational technology to allow their clients to yield the highest possible SEO rankings:
- HCL Commerce’s new React stores are mobile-native and the front-end site performance has improved greatly, which is known to directly impact SEO.
- HCL Commerce’s Page Builder tool provides a streamlined business user experience giving marketers complete control of the pages to deliver high-quality content.
- HCL Commerce’s business user tooling enables marketers to easily make updates to metadata information, create SEO-friendly URLs, set up 301-redirects, and generate site maps to improve SEO on every page.
- BlueSky Marketing has fine-tuned SEO strategy for many of its clients; helping them understand search intent, provide relevant content and optimize the user experience.
HCL Commerce and BlueSky are keenly focused on helping HCL customers see top-tier SEO results. If this is an area of focus for you and your company, please reach out to discuss how we can help drive your SEO strategy forward.
Click here to set up a time to discuss your challenges with a BlueSky SEO subject matter expert today.
Check out the rest of BlueSky’s HCL Featurette series:
- HCL Commerce Featurette: Signals CDP
- HCL Commerce Featurette: Marketplace
- HCL Commerce Featurette: React Stores
- HCL Commerce Featurette: Page Builder
- HCL Commerce Featurette: Personalized Marketing
- HCL Commerce Featurette: Performance
- Featurette: HCL Headless Commerce Simplified
- HCL Commerce B2B Featurette
- Featurette: HCL Commerce Cloud Native
- Featurette: HCL Commerce Search
Start the Conversation
BlueSky’s unmatched commerce expertise allows us to help our clients understand how to utilize omnichannel and business solutions to reach, attract, engage, and grow customers.
HCL Commerce User Group & Networking Event It's been a while since we've gotten together! We are all looking forward to the chance to collaborate and discuss the latest exciting HCL Commerce updates. Join us to take a look at the HCL Commerce product roadmap, hear...
BlueSky Commerce and HCL Commerce co-developed "Ruby" You may be hearing some buzz lately about “Ruby” - the new HCL Commerce React-based starter store. Ruby is a production-ready starter storefront, available for HCL Commerce clients, starting in summer 2023. HCL and...
Let's Talk Shop at Shoptalk!Are you attending Shoptalk this year? Thousands of retail change-makers converge every year to create the future of retail at this event. Join BlueSky at Shoptalk to hear from some of the largest retail brands and uncover the latest...