Noblesville, IN – BlueSky Commerce, a leading provider of cutting-edge eCommerce technology solutions, is pleased to announce its strategic partnership with commercetools, a global leader in composable commerce platforms.
IBM Unveils Overview of Feature Pack 2 for WebSphere Commerce V7
IBM has released an overview of feature pack 2 for WebSphere Commerce V7. Feature Pack 2 has many new functional enhancements that can improve enterprises deliver more personal shopper experiences. This feature pack delivers an intuitive storefront experience for your customers. Some features include:
- Search solution- allows shoppers to find products that best serve their needs
- Social bridging- connects your storefront to social networks by building “social bridges”
- Co-shopping- allows shoppers to chat and browse the online marketplace together
- Pricing- helps businesses manage simple and complex pricing to deliver dynamic price scenarios
- Service provider solution- allows retailers to sell subscription-based offerings and allows shoppers to place recurring orders online
- Analytics- integration with recently acquired Coremetrics delivers real time recommendations based on shopper behavior
- Foundational Leadership- Provide improvements in business user tools for content management and IBM management center
V7 Feature Pack 2 will be available December 17, 2010, for electronic distribution and January 14, 2011, for physical distribution.
Start the Conversation
BlueSky’s unmatched commerce expertise allows us to help our clients understand how to utilize omnichannel and business solutions to reach, attract, engage, and grow customers.
BlueSky Commerce and HCL Commerce co-developed "Ruby" You may be hearing some buzz lately about “Ruby” - the new HCL Commerce React-based starter store. Ruby is a production-ready starter storefront, available for HCL Commerce clients, starting in summer 2023. HCL and...
BlueSky Commerce, a Technology Consultancy and Experience Agency, has been named in the Indiana Chamber's Best Places to Work rankings. This is a ten-time designation of the prestigious award for BlueSky Commerce in the small business category. CEO Todd Irwin says the...
For Immediate Release Media Contact: Lori Winkler August 29, 2022- Noblesville, IN NOBLESVILLE, IN — BlueSky Commerce, a leading commerce solution provider for over 16 years, announced Terri Kershner, Director of Channels and Sales Operations, has...