On Monday, June 6, 2022, BlueSky Commerce will once again be amongst the many volunteers, sponsors, and presenters who will tee-off in the annual Brooke's Place 'Hope FORE Tomorrow' Golf Outing - again this year, we will be at the beautiful Golf Club of Indiana....
Join BlueSky Technology Partners at Smarter Commerce Global Summit
The Smarter Commerce Global Summit in Nashville will provide you with expert insights to help you synchronize your supply chain, optimize inventory, personalize promotions, micro-target marketing, increase relevance and exceed customer expectations across every channel. You’ll see how leading organizations are using IBM Smarter Commerce to meet the demands of empowered customers.
BlueSky is proud to participate again in the Smarter Commerce Global Summit. We can help you make the most of your time to:
- See the vision. Learn from experts how Smarter Commerce solutions are already inspiring new ideas and creative approaches that drive customer value.
- Learn best practices. Gain knowledge, tips and see best practices from other industries in use so you can begin to transform your business immediately.
- Network and collaborate. Share and develop ideas with some of the brightest technical and business minds from across the globe and learn to make your job easier.
- Increase your Solution ROI. Get the most out of your IBM solution through in-depth sessions led by IBM technologists and customers.
- See the latest. Be the first to see what the latest trends in Enterprise Marketing Management and B2B and Commerce from dedicated general sessions and deep dive sessions.
Contact Terri Kershner , 317-506-3736, to learn how BlueSky can help you make the most of Smarter Commerce Global Summit.
Start the Conversation
BlueSky’s unmatched commerce expertise allows us to help our clients understand how to utilize omnichannel and business solutions to reach, attract, engage, and grow customers.
Register now to attend the HCL Commerce Virtual Summit to learn everything you ever wanted to know about V9.1 and hear from customers like Abercrombie & Fitch, Follett and GM. What else can you expect? Roadmap update Workshops and hackathons Ask the experts Excellent...
On Tuesday, June 5, our volunteers will once again tee-off in the annual Brooke's Place Hope FORE Tomorrow Golf Outing, this year at Purgatory Golf Club in Noblesville, Indiana.Our engagement with Brooke's Place dates back to 2006 and as of this year, we’ve been a...
DATE AND TIME Thu, February 1, 2018 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM EST Add to Calendar LOCATION 350 Westfield Road #Suite 400 Noblesville, IN 46060 View Map Integrate, Automate and Activate Your Data Our BlueSky Digital team is hosting an insightful workshop on how to prepare to...