Customer expectations continue to rise. Digital consumers want a faster, more personalized, and effortless "in the moment" experience and won't hesitate to move to your competitor to get what they want. Competition has never been greater - but the ability to stand...
IBM WebSphere Commerce V9: A Game Changer for Online Merchants
- Microservices architecture with lightweight, self-contained, distributed servers, supports horizontal scaling, parallel development and utilization of modern, open source tools.
- Docker containers deliver key benefits for DevOps including deployment automation, delivery acceleration, and application portability.
- Flexible deployment options for Docker containers gives IT organizations more infrastructure choices for eCommerce workloads, including all Cloud options: private, public or hybrid deployment.
- Evolution of the technology stacks makes customization of the brand and business user experience more efficient and cost effective. Key changes include adoption of lightweight IBM WebSphere Liberty, replacement of Enterprise JavaBeans™ (EJBs) with Java™ Persistence API (JPA), introduction of the externalized customization (xC) programming model, a RESTful API model, and implementation of the jQuery framework for Aurora starter store.
- Deeper integration with IBM Watson® Content Hub, an artificial intelligence (AI)-enabled content management system helps transform volumes of digital brand assets into a comprehensive library, making it easier to find and use assets to create strategic and impactful content.
Helpful links to more information on IBM WebSphere Commerce V9:
- Ask the Expert – Review frequently asked questions or submit your own question to our knowledgeable and certified team has been developing, implementing and supporting WebSphere Commerce for over 10 years.
- Watch this video by Bob Balfe that outlines cost savings by upgrading to WebSphere Commerce V9
- Public IBM Software Announcement letter: IBM WebSphere Commerce V9.0 delivers a modernized Commerce system that gives organizations greater agility and flexibility to rapidly innovate, drive business growth, and operate more efficiently – IBM United States Software Announcement 217-284, December 5, 2017.
- Installing WebSphere Commerce 9 includes information about how to locate the software and downloading.
- The new WebSphere Commerce 9.0 Knowledge Center has been published
Contact us to today to learn how your organization will benefit from IBM WebSphere Commerce V9
Start the Conversation
BlueSky’s unmatched commerce expertise allows us to help our clients understand how to utilize omnichannel and business solutions to reach, attract, engage, and grow customers.
HCL Commerce User Group & Networking Event It's been a while since we've gotten together! We are all looking forward to the chance to collaborate and discuss the latest exciting HCL Commerce updates. Join us to take a look at the HCL Commerce product roadmap, hear...
BlueSky Commerce and HCL Commerce co-developed "Ruby" You may be hearing some buzz lately about “Ruby” - the new HCL Commerce React-based starter store. Ruby is a production-ready starter storefront, available for HCL Commerce clients, starting in summer 2023. HCL and...
We saw record-breaking sales in the 2022 holiday season. Why is that? Because companies are stepping up to provide excellent customer experiences and anticipate their clients' needs. To make sure you are prepared for next year, read this article from Adobe to start...